Charity NFT Project, Inc is a Social Enterprise based in Arizona, USA. We're excited for new opportunities to partner with churches, charities and other non-profits who are interested in creating and selling NFTs as a charitable fundraising strategy.
Through the imagery of NFTs, the story of your non-profit's mission will be shared with a wide audience of NFT collectors across Web3 who are always excited to support new projects that give back to the community.
The first step will be to gather high-resolution photographs which illustrate the charitable work your organization has accomplished. These can be photos of anything from church services to charitable events or even community members who have benefited from your efforts. The greater volume of high-quality photographs, the greater fundraising potential the NFT project will have.
After the photographs have been received, our developers will begin work on designing the NFT collection. These will be created (often referred to as “minted”) and permanently stored on the Ethereum blockchain.
Once the NFT collection has been minted, we will list the digital collectibles for sale on one or more NFT exchanges, such as OpenSea (opensea.io). The collection will be assigned a unique name, and will help share the story of the amazing charitable work your organization has accomplished. When an NFT from the collection is sold, 75% of the proceeds will go directly to support your charitable organization and the remaining 25% will go to support the developers.